The Best Yipit Clone for Deal Aggregator Website Requirements
Yipit Clone PHP - Open Source
What is Yipit Clone?
Yipit is a daily deals aggregator site offers the best deal everyday in every city. Yipit collects all the great daily deals from 549 services including Yipit, LivingSocial, Buy with me, Yelp and many more. You can find all the latest deals from the entire largest group buying websites. It has some other services too, including Spotter, which is a deal-finder that learns about your interests and habits to suggest deals that will best match you.
Using Yipit Clone, you can run your very own group deal aggregator website which pulls in deals from the biggest sites in the industry. Yipit Clone is used to make daily deals aggregator websites. It is one of the best clones to earn money without investing much money. Yipit Clone from NCrypted is fully customizable so you can make any changes at development phase and also able add required features.
Salient features of Yipit Clone Script
- You need not go to every group deals sites to view the deals by opening each and every mail sent by the group deals sites.
- It provides enough flexibility to be integrated with any group buying site
- Subscribers can get notified of multiple deal site
- Yipit clone displays all those deals at one place
- It automatically fetches the deals from the group buying sites
- Yipit clone script offers deals based on category and city
- It has got the ability to manage social links. It enables sign in via Facebook, Twitter and email
- Yipit clone script offers rich admin area and enhanced dashboard<
Thumbnails for Yipit Clone
Here is how majority of Yipit Clone scripts look like in terms of layout and navigation. Based upon the finalized features for your Yipit Clone, layout navigation, modules and panel positioning, color combination and functionality of the overall application will be determined. Moreover, additional functionality can be added in the site as per your requirement. All the content will be easily manageable using the CMS (Content Management System) that will be provided to you in the Admin Panel.