The Best Monster Clone for Job Portal Business
Monster Clone PHP - Open Source
What is Monster Clone?
Monster clone script may be described as a powerful online job portal script that aims to serve every aspect of the job hunting and hiring process for the job seekers and employers. Job seekers write and submit their resume online, submit their own job reviews, report dead lines, participate in polls, contribute articles to the weekly newsletter and much more features are available in the job portal site script.
With the help of several features, a user can gain several advantages from this online Monster clone. Monster clone which is a job portal site clone may be described as a feature-rich, user friendly, online jobs package system.
Salient features of Monster Clone Script
- Monster Clone script is SEO friendly
- Easy registration: Monster clone script allows easy registration for job seekers, manages resumes, allows creating multiple users with single login and enables communication between employee and job seekers and scheduling interview, career etc
- Profile Management: Monster clone script maintains well organized employment directory as well as profile of each member. Members can add as well as can update the complete profile with different design at any time. It also enables members to view their friend's profile and activities together the events that are taking place in the group created by the members itself
- Provides search function: Monster clone script enables search function based on job description and location field
- Forum discussion: Monster clone script allows space for group and forum discussion based on career advice, job related and any other related discussion
- Admin Management: Monster clone script enables admin to control all the users' profiles. Admin can view all a users, messages, alerts in the single page
Thumbnails for Monster Clone
Here is how majority of Monster Clone scripts look like in terms of layout and navigation. Based upon the finalized features for your Monster Clone, layout navigation, modules and panel positioning, color combination and functionality of the overall application will be determined. Moreover, additional functionality can be added in the site as per your requirement. All the content will be easily manageable using the CMS (Content Management System) that will be provided to you in the Admin Panel.