A Optimal Orkut Clone
Ready-made or Custom
Why NCrypted for Orkut Clone
On-going Support and Maintenance
What is Orkut Clone?
Orkut is one of the most often used social networking community site. Users join Orkut website for different purposes like to find people who share their hobbies and interests, to establish new business contacts or to reconnect old friends. Members of Orkut website also join variety of online communities to discuss current events, upcoming festivals or even exchange their favorite recipes.
Now-a-days, current trend in the market is to start a social networking site clone for gaining popularity and not just for earning money. Orkut Clone is a social network website clone from NCrypted which offers all basic and required features to run a successful website. Orkut Clone is an attractive, user friendly and also easy to manage for website owner from back end side.
Salient features of Orkut Clone Script
- Orkut clone script enables its members to upload multiple photos to the photo albums at a single time
- Users of Orkut website can create number of communities or groups and then allow users to post a scrap under the same thus enabling group discussion within the members of the group or a community
- Orkut website members can find and invite new as well as old friends to reconnect. Orkut enables search by first name, last name, email, location etc
- Enables members to send and receive messages if not available on chat at that particular time
- Enables members of Orkut website to create their own online blog with a unique blog url. It also enables them to delete/edit the entry of blog at any time
Thumbnails for Orkut Clone
Here is how majority of Orkut Clone scripts look like in terms of layout and navigation. Based upon the finalized features for your Orkut Clone, layout navigation, modules and panel positioning, color combination and functionality of the overall application will be determined. Moreover, additional functionality can be added in the site as per your requirement. All the content will be easily manageable using the CMS (Content Management System) that will be provided to you in the Admin Panel.