An innovative Twitter Clone
Ready-made or Custom
Why NCrypted for Twitter Clone
On-going Support and Maintenance
What is a Twitter Clone?
Twitter clone website is a social networking and micro-blogging platform that allows its members to send and receive the messages which are known as tweets in its language. These tweets are text-based and one can post up to 140 characters only. Tweets posted by the sender are restricted within his/her friends, except having the feature of allowing an open access; similar is the case with the receiver.
These updates will be then shown in their "stream" and anyone who is following them will be able to see what they are just up to. Apart from the text status updates, they will also be able to post images directly on your micro blog without having to use third party services. Twitter clone aims to create a similar micro blogging site clone with all the necessary features required in a micro-blogging site.
Salient features of a Twitter Clone Script
- Twitter clone script allows members to manage their profile. Active members can edit the background image/color of the profile, password, and view/edit his/her friends and their tweets.
- Allows users to upload text-based posts, pictures, active links, auto link users using @username to share their views and ideas
- Enables individuals to unfollow anyone whenever they want to
- Allows members to view the recent updates of their friends to whom they follow
- Twitter clone script enables users to invite friends join the site
- Multi-Language Support
- Instant Messaging support: MSN, GTalk, AIM, Yahoo Messenger
Thumbnails for Twitter Clone
Here is how majority of Twitter Clone scripts look like in terms of layout and navigation. Based upon the finalized features for your Twitter Clone, layout navigation, modules and panel positioning, color combination and functionality of the overall application will be determined. Moreover, additional functionality can be added in the site as per your requirement. All the content will be easily manageable using the CMS (Content Management System) that will be provided to you in the Admin Panel.