DHgate Clone Script, Open Source
NCrypted Websites’ DHgate Clone is developed to offer supreme Business to Business E-Commerce Software to all the upcoming start-ups and the business entrepreneurs aiming to take a lead in the E-Commerce industry. DHgate involves businesses that perform services or provide products for other businesses.Fully customizable colors and graphics of the site make this script very special. DHgate Clone Script is an Open Source Market Place Script and it is perfect to launch your own top quality trading portal. NCrypted Websites’ DHgate Clone is the Best Business to Business E-Commerce Website Script and coded using PHP and MYSQL and it is stand alone software so no need of 3rd party installation like Joomla, Magento or WordPress. You can even integrate your own function using customization as per your business needs.
How does DHgate Clone Work?
NCrypted Websites’ DHgate Clone Script is a form of Business to Business e-classifieds and it involves businesses that manufacture a product, service or merchandise component that is sold to another business.
DHgate Clone is explicitly created to build a communication platform between buyers and suppliers in Business to Business marketplace.The buyers are the small business or retailers. They can enter the product name, select product and click the search button to get the list of the suppliers. They can select multiple suppliers at one time and contact the suppliers.
The suppliers are basically the traders, merchants or business brands willing to sell their products/service in wholesale. Register at DHgate Clone, instantly get connected with buyers and start selling. This will help the sellers to get connected with the international market. The supplier can edit his/her profile with the account, get direct link of the profile with product listing, increase the credibility with the buyers of DHgate B2B portal Script. The suppliers can add the products list and images with that. Here suppliers can mention certifications, company strengths, mission statement, products, production capabilities etc. The suppliers can get connected with the buyers.
Salient Features of DHgate Clone Script
- Backend Control for Admin: Profile pages of sellers can be enabled or disabled by the admin. Even product approval can be manually done and also that can be set automatically. Seller accounts can be manually or automatically approved or declined by the administrator.
- Global Trade: DHgate is the easy, safe and simple solution for global Business to Business marketplace.
- Customer Groups: Buyers can freely access to millions of audited suppliers and products. You can classify customers into groups on the back-end. You also can set pricing, minimum order requirements and group-specific content such as promotions, shipping and payment options for each segment.
- One-Click Reorder: Customers who are tracked with regular and predictable orders can configure their accounts with easy, single-click reorder. This will help them in quick order placement.
- Price Levels: Suppliers can set the price himself for different buyers. Suppliers can sell the products or services at different prices based on the customer type or, as mentioned above, the customer group.
- Bulk Discounts: In addition to price levels and groups, suppliers can set different prices based on the order quantity in DHgate Clone Script. Suppliers can add these discounts to any other pricing options if they want.
- Restricted Access with Registration: Business to Business merchants can set up an entire password-protected website with DHgate. Clone Script, requiring customers to sign-up and after that every time login before they can access it. On a more granular level, merchants can control their main site’s visibility with features that empower them to hide products and prices or block purchases for unregistered buyers.
- Minimum Order: A wholesale website typically requires a certain quantity to obtain bulk pricing. It is on hand of Business to Business suppliers to set minimum order quantities per product or require products to be purchased in a specific quantity.
- Quick Order: In Business to Business, instead of forcing bulk shoppers to search or browse products one-by-one, they can make a quick order. Some useful package or offers can be placed by the suppliers.
- International Markets: Business to Business E-Commerce is often used as a way of reaching international markets. This way you can provide the platform to your customers international market to serve the customers globally.
- Flexible Payments: Not every business order can or should be processed online. You can integrate offline payment methods into the order process with DHgate Clone. And these methods will be available to specific customer groups through the back-end of your software.