The Best Guru Clone for Freelancing Website Requirements
In Nlance, the Admin acts as an escrow and manages both the customer and provider to ensure that project work is submitted and payment is funded in the providers account.
Coded in PHP 5 with our advanced structure. It does not require any 3rd party installation such as Magento, Joomla or WordPress.
SEO Friendly Design
Nlance comes loaded with On-Page SEO and marketing modules, saving you thousands of dollars you would otherwise have to spend with other ready made cheap Freelance Marketplace Scripts.
Customize it your way
This Nlance is 100% customizable. Contact us for your custom development requirement, be it an addition of new features, new design UI or alteration requirement, we will be happy to help.
What support you will get from us?
FREE 1 Year Support
Guru Clone Script
NCrypted Websites' Guru Clone lets you commence an online freelance marketplace website similar to Guru, where users can find freelance employees and where individuals can directly negotiate with potential employers. It enables freelance services similar to Guru where various industries and organizations can post their requirements for hiring suitable employees for multiple job vacancies.
Guru PHP Clone is specially designed for freelance employees and service providers to make money from any corner of the world. Here, the Admin manages an escrow throughout the process, from the project's initial deposit, to project delivery, reducing the possibility of disputes. And, it lets admin generate revenue through commissions.
This freelancing clone is distinguished for its flexibility for working on, or managing, projects from any corner of the globe with ease. User-friendly Guru Clone Open Source has built-in advanced features for managing projects directly from the project's Admin panel, WYSIWYG editor, comments, ratings, filters, account statistics, etc. Even when you work with off-shore clients, payments are secure because employers deposit payments into an escrow account before work begins. When project milestones are met, payments are released.
Market trends for Guru Clone
The number of freelance workers is increasing at an enormous rate. And more freelancers' means there is a potential increase in revenues for freelance websites. If we look at the May 2015 US Bureau of Labor Statistics, 15.5 million people in the U.S. were self-employed - an increase of nearly 1 million since May 2014. That number is expected to keep growing, and by 2020, a separate study estimates that more than 40% of the American workforce, 60 million people, will be independent workers - freelancers, contractors, and temporary employees.
Features of Our Guru PHP Clone
Hire a Right freelancer
- Makes it possible for users from all over the world to register with it. Your user-base would have eagerly waiting guru's to help you with any technical requirements and creative and innovative business projects. Users can browse through profiles showing their previous work and comments from other freelancer employers, and ratings that will help build confidence in hiring them.
Easy process to hiring
- Freelance employees can create their profile and fill in details about the services they are offering, and their experience. Employers can search freelancers and hire them. Freelancers can search job postings and apply for jobs.
Custom Made - Match projects module
- The freelancers searching for jobs might miss opportunities, Our 'Match Projects' feature can help them get profile matching jobs posted daily to their profiles, maximizing the benefits of their profile.
- Freelancers and employers can post invitations to friends and families using refer a friend feature. This helps freelancers, employees, and employers.
- After projects are completed, final payments are made through the Payment Gateway. Freelancers are paid, and Admin receives its commission without effort through our most secure Payment Gateway.
- Manage and track projects, and collaborate with team, locally or globally, all in your own work-room. You can create milestones relating to your tasks, and communicate and share documents.