MadeInChina Clone Script, Open Source
NCrypted Solutions’ MadeInChina Clone is B2B Clone Script. Business-to-business (B2B) is an Internet business model that involves businesses that perform services or provide products for other businesses. MadeInChina Clone is a readymade marketplace platform for buying and selling websites that let you launch your own marketplace website similar to MadeInChina at ease. As MadeInChina deals with Business to Business management system, admin acts as an escrow that manages the payment between the buyer and the seller.
What is MadeInChina Clone Script?
MadeInChina Clone Script is the state-of-the-art creation made by NCrypted to offer supreme B2B E-Commerce Software to all the upcoming start-ups and the business entrepreneurs aiming to take a lead in the E-Commerce industry. MadeInChina Clone Script is an Open Source Clone and is specifically designed with best technology groundwork that lets you easily launch a business-to-business trading platform without much hassle. The platform is specifically designed for manufacturers of the countries like India, Pakistan, the United States and China, easily connect with international buyers.
How does MadeInChina Clone Script Work?
MadeInChina PHP Clone Script primarily designed to provide an environment where buyers and sellers meet for exchanging their services, products, goods or websites. We come across various marketplace especially designed for websites like TradeIndia Clone, IndiaMart Clone or for customer reviews like Yelp Clone. MadeInChina Clone Script works in the same manner, the first step is sellers get registered than list their products or service for buyers along with detailed information and photographs. Secondly, admin approves their listing. Now buyers come into the picture, buyers are the other businesses and they buy the desired services or products according to their business requirements and admin gains their commission on an exchange of products or services. Contact us today to customize your Best Business to Business Script platform according to your requirement or business trend and start earning.
Salient Features of MadeInChina Clone Script
- Global Trade: MadeInChina is easy, safe and simple solution for global trade.
- Customer Groups: Buyers can access freely to millions of audited suppliers and products. B2B companies can classify customers into groups on the back-end. Pricing, minimum order requirements and group-specific content such as promotions, shipping and payment options can be set from your side for each segment.
- One-Click Reorder: Customers who are tracked with regular and predictable orders can configure their accounts with single-click reorder.
- Price Levels: Price levels can be set through product listing. Instead of duplicating the product listing itself, Suppliers can sell the products or services at different prices based on the customer type or, as mentioned above, the customer group.
- Bulk Discounts: In addition to price levels and groups, MadeInChina Clone Script allows you to set different prices based on the order quantity. Suppliers can add these discounts to any other pricing options if required.
- Sellers’ Backend Control: Manage Products tab allows sellers to add/edit and delete any product. Product detail page will have suggestions of related products. Ratings and reviews option also can be enabled or disabled by the sellers. Transaction History option is there for sellers to get the insights on all the transaction made. Sellers can classify products under various levels of category hierarchy. National and International shipping cost and default country for each product can be added by a seller.
- Restricted Access with Registration:With MadeInChina Clone Script, Business-to-Business merchants can set up an entire password-protected website, requiring customers to sign-up and after that every time login before they can access it. On a more granular level, merchants can control their main site’s visibility with features that empower them to hide products and prices or block purchases for unregistered buyers.
- Minimum Order: A wholesale website typically requires a certain quantity to obtain bulk pricing. B2B suppliers can set minimum order quantities per product or require products to be purchased in specific quantity.
- Quick Order: In Business to Business, instead of forcing bulk shoppers to search or browse products one-by-one, they can make a quick order.
- Flexible Payments: Not every business order can or should be processed online. Integrate offline payment methods into the order process with MadeInChina. You can make these methods available to specific customer groups through the back-end of your software.